Monday, January 26, 2009

More Information is Coming Soon!

I'm sorry for the lack of updating recently. School has gotten me pretty busy, but my computer has at home has decided to stop working as well. I had some articles on there that were close to finished, so as soon as I get it fixed up, I will update.

In the mean time, please visit the past articles under the "advice" heading on the left for more info on applying and preparing for veterinary school.

My upcoming posts will cover how to choose a major, picking a vet school to apply to, and many more tips on applying to veterinary school.

No comments:

Study Smarter!

Obviously getting good grades is a key and sometimes difficult part to preparing yourself for veterinary school. The best advice I can give you is to work hard, use tutors for specific topics if needed, and be sure you are using your study time wisely. Also, there are products out there that might be beneficial in helping you to learn, study, and make the best grades possible. Here is one product I ran across yesterday. Please check it out if you are interested. It comes with a 60-day full refund , so at least give it a try and let us know if it worked for you! Study Tips!