Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Spring Break is Here !

So, my spring break started up last Friday, and it was much anticipated. We have had our fair share of tests leading up to spring break (like 4 tests in 5 days), so I'm basically using the break to do as little as possible. However, over the busy schedule my house became quite messy and my dog quite ignored. So, I spent some time today cleaning house and playing with the dog. Tomorrow, I desperately need to wash the dog, a task I've been putting off for some time now.

Luckily, we don't have any test coming up too soon, so I don't have to spend any time during spring break cramming. I hope everyone is enjoying their spring break as well.

I will soon be posting some advice on extracurricular activities, and how they can help your chances of being accepted to veterinary school. Also, if this is your first visit here be sure to read the articles posted under "MORE ADVICE" in the left hand column.

Have fun and stay safe!

No comments:

Study Smarter!

Obviously getting good grades is a key and sometimes difficult part to preparing yourself for veterinary school. The best advice I can give you is to work hard, use tutors for specific topics if needed, and be sure you are using your study time wisely. Also, there are products out there that might be beneficial in helping you to learn, study, and make the best grades possible. Here is one product I ran across yesterday. Please check it out if you are interested. It comes with a 60-day full refund , so at least give it a try and let us know if it worked for you! Study Tips!